Integrity, Professionalism and Knowledge Above All Else
I have been a real estate professional in the area since 2006 and currently lead Butler County's top real estate team where we are consistently in the top 1% nationally. I am also the wife of a local custom home builder/remodeler. Prior to selling real estate, I was a corporate writer for several national law firms allowing me to refine my research and writing skills and deal with high level professionals in high pressure situations. Both my personal and professional lives molded over 10 years ago when I decided to make the natural progression to real estate sales and marketing. How do you benefit from my experience? Because of my research skills and constant thirst for knowledge of our real estate market, you will be provided with the ultimate living experience without spending more than you need as a buyer or compromising the value of your home as a seller. My education and professional experience enable me to easily work with and develop trusting relationships with people both personally and professionally. Whether you are a buyer or seller, I will coordinate the entire process, communicating with, guiding and easing you through each step to achieve the most successful result.
- You will be provided with the ultimate living experience without spending more than you need as a buyer or compromising the value of your home as a seller because of my negotiation skills. I am a trained and certified negotiator.
- My extensive knowledge of the construction industry has provided me with the knowledge and resources necessary to make buying or selling a new or existing home easy and enjoyable with care and creativity from both a marketing and sales perspective.
- At all times I am professional and ethical and conduct both my professional and personal life with a high level of integrity and pride.
- As a valued client, you will always receive the highest quality service and will find that I will exceed your expectations.
- I honor commitments and accept personal accountability. I will always do the right thing by my clients.
- My hobbies include Pilates, wakeboarding, my dogs, motorcycles and spending time with my family.
- I am a regular volunteer at the Butler County Humane Society.
- MEMBER: Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Beaver County Association of Realtors; Western Pennsylvania Multi-List
- Chairman's Circle Diamond
- Relocation Certification
- New Construction Specialist
- Luxury Homes Specialist
- Buyer Agency
- Associate Broker
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- President's Circle
- Leading Edge
- QSC (Quality Service Certification)